Random Thoughts 15: Crystal Clear 2021 Edition

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
This rabbit is a night animal. Midnight, 2:40, 5:30. Comes up right to the front door.

giphy.gif

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
We spent the afternoon wandering around Ames, scouting sites to see what caches are "winter-friendly" so that we have targets for future finds. Cache owners will designate their caches as winter firendly, then you find that they are under a low-growing bush in a corner of a lot where all of the snow has been pushed by the plows. Yeah. Winter friendly if you want to dig through 3 feet of hard packed snow!
Without reading further, what do you normally find in these caches?

oldman

Nov 5, 2009
Nah, I keep getting ads for wigs. They didn’t phase me until I found out that the nice ones are real hair from someone else. Just kinda creeps me out.
Play your cards right BC and you might be able to donate that pushbroom of a stache to Locks of Love.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Does it set off an alarm or something when it triggers or just records?
It gives a notification and records. It’s like a ring and you can talk through it, but doesn’t work as a doorbell. It also takes pictures periodically throughout the day to see if something was around a long time.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Today I get to go through a house that should be fairly easy although the assessor calls it a one story and 25 years ago I remember seeing the cherry wood open staircase going upstairs. But before that I get to go through one that I may need to check to see if my vaccinations are up to date. There is stuff all over outside at least and have been told there were cats all over inside at once.

Reactions: wxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.