Question about Scott Frost

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Does he have an excuse for everything? I mean seriously, I hate the Hawkeyes and the clapping may have not helped the situation, but thats not the reason his team is horrible. Out of 127 FBS teams, they are #102 in penalties per game and #118 in turnover margin. They are pretty much in the bottom 1/4 in every other major statistical category I looked up. They are just bad, but I seem to notice he never really takes responsibility. He passes the buck whenever he can, even if it is at the expense of the guys on his team. He had a couple good years at UCF but I have not seen anything from him that makes me think he can be a head coach in a P5 conference. He just seems like he is one of those guys who has never failed at anything in his life, is failing hard now, and doesn't know how to deal with adversity. Am I way off base with this?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
He definitely has an excuse for everything. Frost is in year 3 with top 25 classes each year and they're still this bad? He's shown he can win, but it's tough playing a P5 schedule.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Which happens first, Hoiberg wins an NCAA tournament game or Frost wins their division?

I don't even think this is a question. Hoiberg is bringing in studs, I think I saw he just landed a 5 star. It's easier to get a game changing player in basketball to make a difference than in football.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
[QUOTE="IASTATE07, post: 7438312,He's shown he can win, but it's tough playing a P5 schedule.[/QUOTE]
Lol. He’s in the b1g west.

Reactions: RonBurgundy

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Just out of curiosity, what do you think their ceiling is? Is it safe to say they will usually be flirting with bowl eligibility, be lucky to get to 9-10 wins in a season, and might under the best possible scheduling and circumstances might make it to a NY6 bowl? I don't think they could ever compete for national championships regularly ever again. That ship sailed a long time ago.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron