Quaron Adams Commits!!!

WISCY1895

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 25, 2009
Going to try and run track as well. Can’t say I’m surprised when the track coaches saw he was coming they jumped at the chance for him to do both.

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
For reference though. 189.33 would have finished ranked at #47 last year. I don't know where the class will finish once signing day passes, but it won't be at #21.

Correct. I would also expect to see several of these kids get significant bumps in the ratings too. If I had to guess this class will end up in the mid to upper 30's.

Pope

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 7, 2015
If you haven't watched this young man's highlights (link at beginning of thread), I highly encourage you to do so. I don't know when I've ever seen a display of pure speed like this. I don't want to put pressure on him, but I'll be shocked if he doesn't become a major weapon in Manning's offense.

kcbob79clone

I'm not trying to piss in anyone's Wheaties. I just want to make sure people understand how rankings shift.

To be clear, this will be Campbell's best class ever. And that's something to get pumped about.
Bound to shift I know since a lot of teams don't have as many recruits committed and we are close to being done, or may be done.

I was just pulling your chain :D

TomTreebow

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 20, 2012
I'm not trying to piss in anyone's Wheaties. I just want to make sure people understand how rankings shift.

To be clear, this will be Campbell's best class ever. And that's something to get pumped about.
We should also see most schools take smaller classes this year, so I would expect most rankings to be lower across the board. Teams will for sure pass us up, but I could see the same point reference equaling about 10 slots better in the rankings or so.

Jayshellberg

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 4, 2016
Omaha
For reference though. 189.33 would have finished ranked at #47 last year. I don't know where the class will finish once signing day passes, but it won't be at #21.
To me it does not matter where this class finishes once the remaining teams fill out their classes. On paper, this will be CMC’s best class ever. The best thing about this is that CMC’s teams always perform better than they look on paper.

Reactions: 83cy

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013

The two star 79.43 Punter is really dragging our score down too...

• Agree
Reactions: BWRhasnoAC

BWRhasnoAC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2013
Dez Moy Nez
That is why I mentioned the JJ Moses comparison. I believe I read that at one point he was the smallest player at that time in the NFL...and yes he had freak athleticism. He was fast, but he also had twitch reflexes.
J J had massive legs for his size.