Purdy mini camp

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
That was my freshman year of college. I stormed the field and walked away thinking we have a future star and NFL qb. Then the next game against UCONN 3 of his first 4 passes were INTs lmao
And he STILL won. I remember joking at the time: dude needs to start in a serious hole for us to have any chance to win. That was the game where UCONN fans threw Cy down a flight of stairs and broke his arm/wing.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
And he STILL won. I remember joking at the time: dude needs to start in a serious hole for us to have any chance to win. That was the game where UCONN fans threw Cy down a flight of stairs and broke his arm/wing.
I was at that game but didn't hear anything about that incident until I read it on CF a couple of days later.

• Informative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
only question, will someone take Garroppolo? Or will it be a baker mayfield situation? Can they cut him if needed?
My thoughts as well. He’s got to leave to make room for Brock. Which everything seems to be pointing to but this is a big piece of the puzzle.

SEIOWA CLONE

Dec 19, 2018
only question, will someone take Garroppolo? Or will it be a baker mayfield situation? Can they cut him if needed?
No one will trade for him, if they do, he is under contract for something like $24 million for this year. The 49ers by releasing him will end up paying him $2 million.

He has a shoulder problem, so that and his salary rules out a team trading for him, they will end up cutting him to get out of the contract. The 49ers will make sure he does not pass the physical.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: BCClone

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
This actually makes some sense. The Browns have been something else this offseason.
They will cut him. It makes zero sense to pay a back up 24 mil. If they don’t then something is wrong with Lance and they have a completely different set of issues.

• Agree
Reactions: HawaiiClone