PTI: Marty

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Marty just got a mention on PTI. Talking about Barnes possibly staying for a second year.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Marty just mentioned on PTI

I'm sitting here watching PTI and they had a thing about Harrison Barnes staying for another year at UNC.

Kornheiser said "Barnes is ready to announce he's coming back, according to Marty Tirrell."

I was like what????? Does Tony know he's most likely using information from Marty's dentist:eek:

ICclone23

Nov 9, 2008
Iowa City
Marty just got a mention on PTI. Talking about Barnes possibly staying for a second year.

I saw that too. He didnt mention that Marty has 0 connections to UNC or Barnes, and has been wrong about HB multiple times. He also mentioned Andy Katz (who is a credible source) said no decisions have been made.

That being said I would be very surprised if Harrison didnt stay for one more year.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
He's there for another year.

edit* wasn't he a sophomore when he enrolled there academically?

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
If Barnes comes back for one more year to join Zeller, Henson and Marshall and the two studs they got coming in, UNC is going to be crazy good next year

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
He's there for another year.

edit* wasn't he a sophomore when he enrolled there academically?
Agree. Just thought it was funny they used Marty as a source.

There's a good chance he was. Still a Freshman in terms of athletics.

Goldfinger

Nov 5, 2009
with the pending lockout in the NBA, it shouldn't surprise anyone. UNC could be pre-season #1. Kentucky will also feature an NBA-like lineup next year with their recruiting class coming in and if Knight, Jones, Lamb stay.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Say what you want about Marty, but I am glad he is in the DSM market. He is at least entertaining.

SC Cy

Jun 30, 2006
Omaha, NE
twitter.com
Say what you want about Marty, but I am glad he is in the DSM market. He is at least entertaining.

Bad, bad, bad, bad, bad radio. I never realized how bad he is until I moved to KC and now listen to some fantastic local sports radio. Even today, 610 had a new guy on the morning show and I'm already hooked. The guy could flat-out talk sports and be entertaining at the same time.