Premium problem

Dogs rule

Oct 28, 2017
My credit card was charged twice in December for premium but I don’t seem to have access. My info with PayPal is current and payment went through twice in one month. Can anyone help me out?

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Apparently I was unenrolled or something from premium and now see adds and no premium content. Anyone else have this issue?

• Sad
Reactions: JP4CY

CloniesForLife

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2015
Apparently I was unenrolled or something from premium and now see adds and no premium content. Anyone else have this issue?
Sorry man. You were voted off in the super secret vote

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny

That's basically what happened to me. My membership paid on Dec 8, was working as expected for a day or two after that, then disappeared. Hasn't worked since then.

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
So what I'm learning is a lot of times if you have a disturbance with your CC or any kind, PayPal will just decline it and it automatically cancels your membership. I don't control it. It's a PayPal thing that works with our forum.

If you said something this thread I will take a look tonight.

I wish I had another alternative to PayPal but I don't. It's 100 times safer than me and CF being responsible for all of your credit cards.

• Friendly
Reactions: NWICY and JM4CY

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Sorry man. You were voted off in the super secret vote
HqzoMFv.gif

8bitnes

Nov 21, 2010
So what I'm learning is a lot of times if you have a disturbance with your CC or any kind, PayPal will just decline it and it automatically cancels your membership. I don't control it. It's a PayPal thing that works with our forum.

If you said something this thread I will take a look tonight.

I wish I had another alternative to PayPal but I don't. It's 100 times safer than me and CF being responsible for all of your credit cards.
I believe you shouldn't have too much trouble integrating Square instead of PayPal. Stripe is another option

BryceC

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 23, 2006
I actually didn't notice but I'm a patreon member but I don't appear to have access to the premium board. It just doesn't show up. I signed up again today to confirm and it's been about 4 hours and I still don't see it. Thanks,

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
Was there an update or something that changed the premium board? I logged in today and don't have access. I can't remember if I was on yesterday, but for sure was the day before.

Dogs rule

Oct 28, 2017
@ChrisMWilliams i was charged twice this month for premium membership on 2/5 and 2/12. This happened before I believe in December. Can you look into this? I appreciate it.

Help Support Us

Become a patron