Post game hand shake

BeerForBreakfast

Oct 3, 2017
Anyone have video of the post game hand shake - conversation with the head official and Snyder? Can’t recall ever seeing such a thing. Seems like they just sprint off the field as soon as the game ends.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I haven't yet decided if Snyder is fake with this kind of **** or just a genuinely good human being.

I mean, I know the letters he sends and stuff like that are real since there's no real reason for him to fake that but this kind of stuff just seems like a little much.

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Once had a local legend basketball coach who always had very good teams. This guy loved the game so much that he genuinely was happy for a coach who got him. Didn't happen very often, but he just loved to see great basketball played by anyone. Maybe same attitude????

• Optimistic
Reactions: aauummm

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
An opposing coach rooting for the other coach. If I was the AD of KSU, I'd ask him WTF was he thinking about saying something like that. Which makes me think that Snyder was pouring salt in the wounds.

You'd only ask that question because nobody has coached football at ISU for 500 years. I'm sure he's built up a bit of a trust factor in his time there.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nozick

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron