• TJ

Votes: 144 25.9%
  • Field

Votes: 412 74.1%

• Total voters

NoCreativity

Nov 12, 2015
Des Moines

Hearing that #unlvmbb coach TJ Otzelberger and #IowaState are nearing a deal, rumored to be a 6 year deal worth 13 million. 3.5 Million $ Buyout. Expected to be announced within the next 2 hours. #CyclONEnation

Yikes! I think he'll be good as long as he brings the right assistants. That being said it doesn't sound like there was much of a "coaching search".

I just hope Pollard got rejected by Beilein or Altman before going this route or I lost alot of respect for him if he didn't even try.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012
Just passing it along.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy, who knows this kid, who's going with this girl, who heard TJ wasn’t getting the job.

So yea, my source is more reliable than that tweet.

CYEATHAWK

Aug 26, 2007
You just made up that Twitter account, right?

You show up here right around the times we are looking to hire old TJ.

I suspect a family member.

No..........I'm thinking KG from GMAC days.

jcisuclones

Nov 23, 2011
Ames, IA
Yikes! I think he'll be good as long as he brings the right assistants. That being said it doesn't sound like there was much of a "coaching search".

I just hope Pollard got rejected by Beilein or Altman before going this route or I lost alot of respect for him if he didn't even try.
You got got

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008

You should be smarter than to fall for a fake account.

AllInForISU

Nov 24, 2012

Don’t get taken by this fake tweet

Cyville55

Oct 10, 2009
I wouldn’t take that clown if he was the last man on Mel Kiper’s board! He will be suspended before too long from UNLV.

• Haha
Reactions: Cyforce