Permanent Programmable LED Decorative Lighting

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Anyone here have these installed at their house? I've been seeing them a lot more online lately, and am intrigued. It would save me from having to put up/take down lights twice a year, plus would allow us to light up the house for other holidays and Cyclone gamedays.

Wondering if anyone knows of any companies that sell/install this around the DSM metro and approximate cost?

Example:

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Anyone here have these installed at their house? I've been seeing them a lot more online lately, and am intrigued. It would save me from having to put up/take down lights twice a year, plus would allow us to light up the house for other holidays and Cyclone gamedays.

Wondering if anyone knows of any companies that sell/install this around the DSM metro and approximate cost?

Example:

Wife’s friend has something like this. Company from DM. (We are near the MN border so it’s a drive but the have bottomless pockets) will have her ask her when she walks with her.

Reactions: Tailg8er

cstrunk

Mar 21, 2006
Longview, TX
If I had money to burn, that would be much better than having to install and remove Xmas/Halloween lights every year. Plus you could do it for special events like you noted. Just not every day. Backyard would be cool too.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
Ok, Clark.
falling-clark-griswold.gif

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
If I were to want to install something permanent it wouldn't be like that where it looks like year round Christmas lights. Would be just some accent LED lights that reflect up against the house angles or under the soffits that are something you could change up without it looking stupid.