Paul Shirley Interview

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
Chris and I just completed an hour long interview with Paul Shirley. If you are an Iowa State fan, this is a must-listen to podcast. Paul is extremely honest and will shed some light on things you might have never heard about.

For those out there that are NOT fans of the Fawcast, this will be the week to make an exception and give it a listen!

It will be posted shortly.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Chris and I just completed an hour long interview with Paul Shirley. If you are an Iowa State fan, this is a must-listen to podcast. Paul is extremely honest and will shed some light on things you might have never heard about.

For those out there that are NOT fans of the Fawcast, this will be the week to make an exception and give it a listen!

I don't think he can shed much more light on all things ISU than he already has lol

isutrevman

Jan 30, 2007
Ames, IA

#clickbait

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

I'll give it a shot. Can't be any worse than the Jon Miller podcast.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Kinda sick of hearing from the guy. Love everything he did as a player but my word has he been annoying the last few years.

I think the point of this thread is to get the podcast a chance....

• Agree
Reactions: ISC

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
My first reaction is that he's a blowhard and I won't listen.

However, upon further reflection, he's a blowhard and I won't listen.

Gene Chizik next? Perhaps Mangino?

Hey we can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

If you don't want to hear about making a tv pilot, the players ISU was going to get, a Roy Williams story, The craziest thing a coach has ever said, and whether or Not someone threw the Hampton game, that works for us!:)

IowaRealEstate

Oct 15, 2012
Ankeny
www.CharterHouseIowa.com
I think the point of this thread is to get the podcast a chance....

The larger point here is this is a Cyclone site, and this is an in depth interview with a Cyclone player that has some great insight and stories to tell. We think people will find it to be a very enjoyable listen and learn some things they did not know.

Too many coaches and players are afraid to open up. Paul is not, which makes for good content.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
That's the beauty of the podcast! You can listen while doing other things. I listen while driving, walking the dog, mowing, working, messing around in the garage ect.

Yeah, I'm afraid I'll drop my phone in the washing machine or the dog poop or drip paint on it..

Reactions: Angie

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Hey we can lead a horse to water but can't make him drink.

If you don't want to hear about making a tv pilot, the players ISU was going to get, a Roy Williams story, The craziest thing a coach has ever said, and whether or Not someone threw the Hampton game, that works for us!:)

Ooh, I'll take any chance I can get to relive the Hampton game. Really excited for this now!