tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Wakka wakka wakka!!!

Pac-Man.png

shildreth

Mar 28, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
I was hoping this would happen. I have Cowboys D/ST in both my leagues. Banking on having pacman in the return game.

cycloneace55

Nov 22, 2006
Gardena, CA
Pac Man Jones will get introuble before its all said and done. I am not going to predict that it will happen this season but he will do somehting stupid and get another extended vacation from the league. Most of my opinion is based on interviews where he claims that he is just the victim of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Irresponsible

Jul 3, 2008
Seattle, WA
I thought he had dropped the "Pac Man" moniker. Maybe we can refer to him a TPFKAPM (The Player Formerly Known as Pac Man). We know how well that worked for His Purpleness.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
meh, who really cares? When all is said and done you have a really average cornerback who returns kicks pretty well. He's Nathan Vasher with with a little less defensive ability. The only thing that separates him from some no name defensive back is his criminal record.

cmoneyr

Nov 8, 2006
Ames, Born and Raised
meh, who really cares? When all is said and done you have a really average cornerback who returns kicks pretty well. He's Nathan Vasher with with a little less defensive ability. The only thing that separates him from some no name defensive back is his criminal record.
Actually, they say he's one of the best athletes on the Cowboys defense. But none of it will matter because he'll be back in jail in a matter of years.