Ozark on Netflix

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
Look at this guy. I don’t even remember much if any nudity, and the violence and profanity was certainly integral to the storyline.

Yeah, in reality you are a huge prude.
I don't know how you'd have a show about drug cartels, dealers and money laundering without violence. I wouldn't watch it.

Reactions: State2015

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I don't know how you'd have a show about drug cartels, dealers and money laundering without violence. I wouldn't watch it.
Maybe he is just really interested in learning about the accounting procedures used in money laundering? 60 minutes of math, broken up with shots of the lake in the background?

Reactions: wxman1

kcbob79clone

Look at this guy. I don’t even remember much if any nudity, and the violence and profanity was certainly integral to the storyline.

Yeah, in reality you are a huge prude.
Look at this guy. Because I have a different "opinion" resorts to name calling. Social media at it's best, bullying to keep people who don't share your view quiet.

Reactions: agentbear

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Anybody go to the website to see the extra stuff? Wondering what it was.
I hope it was a better ending.

Like one where Ruth lives after turning her life around and Wendy is put in an institution.
When can we stop posting spoilers?

• Agree
Reactions: demoncore1031

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Look at this guy. Because I have a different "opinion" resorts to name calling. Social media at it's best, bullying to keep people who don't share your view quiet.
Oh please. It’s not an “opinion” or view.” Nor are you being “bullied.” Watching a show about a criminal money laundering conspiracy for a drug cartel then complaining that it has violence is ridiculous and nonsensical. Seriously what the hell did you expect the plot to be? How was the violence and profanity not integral to the storyline?

Quit your whining - you should expect to be laughed at for this nonsense.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I hope it was a better ending.

Like one where Ruth lives after turning her life around and Wendy is put in an institution.
When can we stop posting spoilers?
The ending subverted my expectations. I’d say it was a good ending. But man, the resolution of the scene from the first episode was not good at all.

kcbob79clone

Oh please. It’s not an “opinion” or view.” Nor are you being “bullied.” Watching a show about a criminal money laundering conspiracy for a drug cartel then complaining that it has violence is ridiculous and nonsensical. Seriously what the hell did you expect the plot to be? How was the violence and profanity not integral to the storyline?

Quit your whining - you should expect to be laughed at for this nonsense.
I don't have to, nor will I, justify my opinion to you. Stop acting like a pompous ass

Last edited by a moderator:

jctisu

Jun 11, 2017
Really disliked the last 7 episodes (Part 2) of season 4. They had moments for me where I was feeling really good about where they were headed to finish off the series, but it seemed very rushed at times/different from the previous 7 episodes, almost like it was shot and directed by someone completely different.

The last two episodes I did like BUT the ending didn’t do it for me at all. Understood what they were trying to go for but didn’t land for me the way likely were expecting it to. Hope others enjoyed it though.

I will add though it didn’t ruin the series for me as the first 3 and half seasons were so damn good for me.

Last edited:

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
I don't have to, nor will I, justify my opinion to you. Stop acting like a pompous a$$
“I’m not at all a prude, I just go online to complain about the presence of violence and profanity in a show about a criminal money laundering operation for a drug cartel. “

This isn’t an opinion. It’s a ridiculous thing that is worth a good laugh.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Really disliked the last 7 episodes (Part 2) of season 4. They had moments for me where I was feeling really good about where they were headed to finish off the series, but it seemed very rushed at times/different from the previous 7 episodes, almost like it was shot and directed by someone completely different.

The last two episodes I did like BUT the ending didn’t do it for me at all. Understood what they were trying to go for but didn’t land for me the way likely were expecting it to. Hope others enjoyed it though.

I will add though it didn’t ruin the series for me as the first 3 and half seasons were so damn good for me.
I thought they needed about 2-3 more episodes to finish properly. Was rushed I bit I felt.

Bigman38

SuperFanatic
Jul 27, 2010
Council Bluffs, IA
Finished, didn't plan on a binge but all of a sudden I was on the last episode.

10/10 series for me.

Loved the ending, really subverted my expectations. I was expecting Breaking Bad until the last couple minutes and they went for the opposite. Especially Ruth's scene, kept expecting someone to shoot the cartel lady and for Marty to have to take over.

• Winner
Reactions: cycloneML

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
What I thought was going to happen.

I thought that maybe they would have the Navarro hit go down. Marty would have called the number that he was given to initiate a hit on Camilla. So she would get knocked off after the gala without knowledge of the bro getting knocked. Then the cartel would go into disarray and then Marty, Wendy and kids would be able to vanish.

Reactions: Cyclone06

Cydkar

Apr 12, 2006
My wife and I started watching Ozark and although we thought the premise of the show had great potential it was wrecked by the profanity, violence and nudity, etc.

We are on no way prudish and as long as it is integral to the storytelling we are OK with it. But just because you can have profanity and nudity and violence doesn't mean it's always needed.

We quit in the middle of the first year.
This has to be an effort to be funny.

TitanClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 21, 2008
Someone's mom didn't kiss him goodnight enough. Making yourself a victim and being bullied are two blatantly different things. Learn how to use quotes.

CRCy17

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Chicago, IL
Maybe he is just really interested in learning about the accounting procedures used in money laundering? 60 minutes of math, broken up with shots of the lake in the background?

6xY9.gif

Reactions: AgronAlum