Overrated chant

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

aeroclone

Oct 30, 2006
I’m fine with the chant as long as it means we’re beating ranked teams. Hope to hear it again on Tuesday.

I hope we beat KU and then pass on the chant. Make them the only top 25 win of the year without it. Their fans were pissed a few years ago the first time we beat them without storming the court, they think they demand that respect. Just beat them and leave quietly, it kills then.... Or we could try the just like football chant.

OnlyCyclones

Feb 27, 2017
It’s always the freshmen. Actually today the Cyclone Alley “leaders” were trying to tell people to stop. I think the majority of people know it’s stupid, it only takes a few
This. You lump Cyclone Alley (which is actually a small organization) and all of the students in the student section together, and all you are hearing on TV is about 30% of the students in the lower bowl. Most of the students were trying to shut them up.