Otzelberger's First Recruiting/Transfer Class - FULL

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Not sure I understand this logic. Is Chris thinking that only subscribers have contacts and then will post there looking for confirmation? I'm guessing the more likely scenario is non subscribers will pick something up from Twitter then start rumor mills right here.
No. We pay CF for him to tell us things not said or brought up on the free board. He has thrown a bunch of info at us the last few weeks. Obviously it's against the forum rules to go post the info on other message boards, or social media. But it has happened a few times. We have conversations in the threads he has made and presented the info to us in. It's not rocket science.

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
Yeah I would guess reaching out is just Staff getting a feel to why the player is leaving

Do they want to be closer to home?

Do they want more playing time?

Do they want to go to the NCAA tournament?

Do they want to play a different play style?

New coach?

After that you really figure out if your team is a good match and recruiting plus offers come after.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Wrong. It’s for revenue that dupes followers that claim to be the real fans, to believe they’re getting some alleged inside information, that if true, will be public in less than 24 hours. A big scam.

I mean the premium members found out about TJ’s staff shortly after he was hired, and about Jaz transferring her a week before he did. So it’s nice knowing things a lot earlier than the public.
We also knew about the four guys transferring out right away, and they’ve slowly announced but it’s still all the guys we were told would.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I mean the premium members found out about TJ’s staff shortly after he was hired, and about Jaz transferring her a week before he did. So it’s nice knowing things a lot earlier than the public.
We also knew about the four guys transferring out right away, and they’ve slowly announced but it’s still all the guys we were told would.

That doesn’t sound like fun at all.