Otzelberger's First Recruiting/Transfer Class - FULL

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Back in the day, out of this list Tanner would choose Iowa State easily. Now...I’m not so sure

Texas.....booooooo. And of course, Arkansas is on everyone's list. West coast team probably most people's suspicion. Doesn't he know about our water???

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Ronny & The Daytonas

Thank you sir! Interesting and short-lived genre of music, except for Beach Boys.

It's settled then, Coach Otz, Little CTO, wa-wa.. Surf music lives!

Reactions: kcbob79clone

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
Tanner Groves released his Offer and Interest list. ISU on it.

Michael Swain (247 Sports-Iowa State) on the Ken Miller and Trent Condon show (KXNO) threw out the name Tristan Enaruna, from KU. I'll get him added.

Guy is 6'8" Wing with a 7' wingspan. On KU, he was still a project. Maybe with a change in scenery he could flourish? 4-star #55 in the class of 2019
Pick him up !
I will take one of each. Thank you.

Bestaluckcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 25, 2009
Thank you sir! Interesting and short-lived genre of music, except for Beach Boys.

It's settled then, Coach Otz, Little CTO, wa-wa.. Surf music lives!

Theme song for when CTO walks onto the floor of Hilton? The way they used to do ”Here’s Johnny“ for CJO. May be too old for you kids.

Reactions: t-noah

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
2008-09 Ames with Bubu, Barnes, and McDermott was probably the best team this state has ever seen. Also had a 4 man with D1 offers. McDermott and Bubu were vastly overshadowed in the recruiting scene because they had the best player in the country on their team, much like Georges with Nerlens
Also 6'5" guard Jesse Pritchard went on to play for Yale.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
not on the same level but Winfield Mt. Union in the early 90s had Jess Settles (Iowa), Klay Edwards (Iowa st), and some kid I believe went to UNI...on a 1A team
The Palmer team with Cyclone Brian Pearson (RIP) and Hawkeye Troy Skinner won 103 consecutive games. They have to be in the conversation when talking about small (class A) schools.

Help Support Us

Become a patron