Oregon at Oregon State

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Their uniforms are atrocious today. If it was a day game, there would actually be eye damage for any viewer. But with the mist/fog that's descended onto Corvallis, they probably help the quarterback see his teammates downfield.

(ESPN right now)

• Dumb
Reactions: CychiatricWard

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
Their uniforms are atrocious today. If it was a day game, there would actually be eye damage for any viewer. But with the mist/fog that's descended onto Corvallis, they probably help the quarterback see his teammates downfield.

(ESPN right now)
I don't mind Oregon State's. But I am not a fan of Oregon's.

Also, let's go Oregon State, I try and cheer for land grant schools

Scruff

Mar 11, 2008
Coralville, IA
Between the fog and that highlighter yellow, my vision doesn't know what to make of it.

PS I like it for ONE game, but it would be hideous for more than that.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
both sets are on brand. i am sure there fans and players love them. you know how dumb we think it is that TOE takes exception to ISUs black uniforms...? same here

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

(ESPN right now)

South Florida giving Oregon a run for the money in the uniform department. They went with these today against UCF.

EnoKTTkVcAE_NNj-750x487.jpeg

Reactions: ISUAgronomist