On That Note: Steal Away

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Not sure how many regular OTN peeps know what I've been going through but I came home Super Bowl Sunday to the adult daughter of our neighbor in the process of robbing us. If you want more I posted about it in random thoughts thread.

Things have been very trying. I sat out of last week's OTN and debated taking a longer leave of absence but after some thought and post by @t-noah I realized that by stepping away I give her the power and while she's taken a lot from me I refuse to let this be one of them.

Now I'm a gallows humor type of person so as host this week when thinking of a topic, that part of me thought about a topic related to what I went through.

This topic was solely my idea so I want no flak directed at my OTN brothers regarding this topic being insensitive to me.

So this week the topic is songs where in the title or lyrics there are references to the following: steal, stolen, thief, rob/robbery.

"On That Note” is presented weekly by @MeanDean, @cyclones500 and myself.

Last Week: You Say You Want a Compilation

MeanDean

SuperFanatic
Jan 5, 2009
Blue Grass IA-Jensen Beach FL
Some Yardbirds flavor to this one. Written by Graham Gouldman (who wrote For Your Love) and produced by Georgio Gomelsky (Yardbirds manager) and Paul Samwell-Smith (group member).

Reactions: Cydar

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron