NFL: ***Official Week Nine Thread***

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
Listen. I know he's a piece of poo off the field but...

I can't believe how good Tyreek Hill is. That speed is ridiculous. Ran down a starting NFL RB with no problem. And made some great catches throughout the game.

Again, massive turd as a human but he is good at football. Hope he keeps his hands to himself going forward.
I don't want to get too dark here but I hope Tyreek Hill gets hit by a bus.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
Where to next for Cam (assuming that he gets released and he's healthy)? These teams could all be looking for a QB after the season:

Chicago
Cincy
Denver
Indy
Jacksonville
LA Chargers (Rivers is a free agent after this year)
Miami
Tampa Bay
Tennessee
Washington DC
Quite a few of those would be fun and/or interesting.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I kind of like the Chargers if they or Rivers decide to move on. Big market that Cam would love, and they need to make a splash move.
I like Rivers but you're right, they need someone who will bring in a crowd. It's ridiculous that there are more fans of visiting teams in the stands. After the move from San Diego they lost a big chunk of their fanbase.

Newton didn't have the best supporting cast in Carolina. McCaffrey is great and Olsen is good when he's healthy, but they have never had a lot to work with at WR. The Chargers could add some offensive skill players but at least they have a good one in Keenan Allen and Melvin Gordon is a solid RB.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
I kind of like the Chargers if they or Rivers decide to move on. Big market that Cam would love, and they need to make a splash move.

But overpaying for a broken down veteran QB is such an Elway move, it almost feels preordained.

As a player, Elway had few peers. Too bad he's so pi$$ poor at evaluating talent.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Listen. I know he's a piece of poo off the field but...

I can't believe how good Tyreek Hill is. That speed is ridiculous. Ran down a starting NFL RB with no problem. And made some great catches throughout the game.

Again, massive turd as a human but he is good at football. Hope he keeps his hands to himself going forward.

Everyone knows that domestic abusers rarely repeat the pattern. Especially after they get away with it once.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006

But overpaying for a broken down veteran QB is such an Elway move, it almost feels preordained.

I like the Bears a little better. I think that’s where you get the biggest upgrade at the position (depending on what Cam comes back at) on a team that has nearly all the other pieces, minus the O line.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron