***Official 2023 Transfer Thread***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
The top 2 guys we missed on for 2022 are both killing it for Va Tech and Virginia. I have A LOT of hope for the 2023 transfer class given Otz's eye for talent. I believe the thought for both of these two is we were outbid as We Will hadn't got going yet... correct?

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
The top 2 guys we missed on for 2022 are both killing it for Va Tech and Virginia. I have A LOT of hope for the 2023 transfer class given Otz's eye for talent. I believe the thought for both of these two is we were outbid as We Will hadn't got going yet... correct?

Goodman and Gottlieb were talking TJ on there podcast that is pretty well known in the big 12 and SEC that iowa state doesnt have much NIL money

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019

I don't know if i'd use the term "killing it" but they seem productive.

vanderplas doesn't start for Virginia and averages 8 pts off the bench. Looks like a solid bench player. 32% on the year for three (23-71)

basile is a little bit better by averaging 13 points as a starte and shooting a solid 38% from three. He is probably "killing it" more than vanderplas