***Official 2022 Transfer Thread***

ZuriCyclone

Nov 10, 2019
Would help ISU to get some key pieces on offense , especially couple of who can play in the paint.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclad

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque

I watched a lot of WAC this year because I am a degenerate sports bettor and that late at night is about the only time I can watch sports and drink beer unabashedly once the wife and son are in bed. This guy is a dude, and he would be a great addition filling a big need on next years team. Really tough and scrappy in the post.

CoachHines3

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 29, 2019
you guys think Green will wait till our season is over to announce he's transferring?

Now that his season is done I figured he'd come out saying he's going to transfer in the next week or so.

:jimlad:

Reactions: WastedTalent

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
I watched a lot of WAC this year because I am a degenerate sports bettor and that late at night is about the only time I can watch sports and drink beer unabashedly once the wife and son are in bed. This guy is a dude, and he would be a great addition filling a big need on next years team. Really tough and scrappy in the post.

I've seen Kentucky fans online pining for this kid. It'll be tough to compete with the NIL money they threw around for Oscar. I feel like Calipari will be going all in on the transfer market now instead of the one and done game.