Misc: ***Official 2020 PGA Tour***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
The course setup is only going to get tougher the next two days. Not sure Brycen has the patience to with stand that. With how aggressive he is off the tee, a big number always lurks. Hence how he made a 10 on a hole a few weeks ago. Plus he’s a douche

Reed is gonna win and it’s gonna be disgusting

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
The course setup is only going to get tougher the next two days. Not sure Brycen has the patience to with stand that. With how aggressive he is off the tee, a big number always lurks. Hence how he made a 10 on a hole a few weeks ago. Plus he’s a douche

It might be the herb talking but you not ending those two sentences with periods make those statements roughly 14X funnier.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM

As much of a doosh as Reed is he’s got a really great short game and that’s a path to win at this course.

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Don’t really see who will win but it won’t be in this final pairing.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
The course played like a US Open yesterday. Round three starts in an hour!

All times Eastern

Round 3 -- Saturday, September 19
Early coverage: 9-11 a.m. on Peacock
TV coverage: 11 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. on NBC

Additional coverage via live streaming on USOpen.com
Featured Groups (early) -- 8 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
Featured Holes -- 8:10 a.m. to 6:45 p.m.
Featured Groups (late) -- 1:15 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
So much for playing tough. Fuming dumb

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I don't care if you guys hate him, but Bryson was exciting to watch today.

Dude hit a 9 iron on a 200 yard par 3.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I don't care if you guys hate him, but Bryson was exciting to watch today.

Dude hit a 9 iron on a 200 yard par 3.

That's what is wrong with golf today. These golf courses are becoming just obsolete.

I think Bryson hit a driver and 7 iron yesterday on a 630 yd hole or something like that?

All the equipment today is unreal.... and then these guys like Bryson are all roided up.... it takes a lot of the talent and ability out of it. Nicklaus had to be able to hit a 3 iron into greens..... these guys never have more than a 7 iron.

Don't get me wrong... the guys today are very talented. You still have to have great touch, but I just hate where the game is going.

Reactions: Hoggins

Hoggins

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 2, 2019
That's what is wrong with golf today. These golf courses are becoming just obsolete.

I think Bryson hit a driver and 7 iron yesterday on a 630 yd hole or something like that?

All the equipment today is unreal.... and then these guys like Bryson are all roided up.... it takes a lot of the talent and ability out of it. Nicklaus had to be able to hit a 3 iron into greens..... these guys never have more than a 7 iron.

Don't get me wrong... the guys today are very talented. You still have to have great touch, but I just hate where the game is going.

Bifurcated the game and roll back the ball for pros. Getting rid of 460 cc driver heads would help too

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Bifurcated the game and roll back the ball for pros. Getting rid of 460 cc driver heads would help too

Sounds like the ball is the biggest technological advantage for today's players over the previous generations. It's really hard not to hit it straight today.... so much less spin..... and it flies a lot further too of course.

Then add all the club technology too.