***Official 2019 Masters Thread***

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
I had no idea that they could now putt with the pin in without risking a penalty. Nice

Knee height drops now too. Looks weird. Fowler was actually penalized earlier this season for dropping from shoulder height. The next day he had to drop from a sprinkler head and to show his disdain for the PGA he pretended to poop the ball.

Last edited:

CyJack2299

Mar 26, 2019
Knee height drops now too. Looks weird. Fowler was actually penalized this season earlier this season for dropping from shoulder height. The next day he had to drop from a sprinkler head and to show his disdain for the PGA he pretended to poop the ball.

On one hand I agree with you that it’s a silly rule. On the other hand, how ******* hard is it to learn the rules of your profession? If an engineer doesn’t have the right credentials and builds a bridge that falls down, whose fault is that? The engineer. Same with these millionaire golfers. Learn the ******* rules.

Last edited:

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
On one hand I agree with you that it’s a silly rule. On the other hand, how ******* hard is it too learn the rules of your profession? If an engineer doesn’t have the right credentials and builds a bridge that falls down, whose fault is that? The engineer. Same with these millionaire golfers. Learn the ******* rules.

He knew the rule, just completely blew it off.

jbindm

Dec 2, 2010
Des Moines
Knee height drops now too. Looks weird. Fowler was actually penalized this season earlier this season for dropping from shoulder height. The next day he had to drop from a sprinkler head and to show his disdain for the PGA he pretended to poop the ball.

Totally mature and rational response from a grown man.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
On one hand I agree with you that it’s a silly rule. On the other hand, how ******* hard is it too learn the rules of your profession? If an engineer doesn’t have the right credentials and builds a bridge that falls down, whose fault is that? The engineer. Same with these millionaire golfers. Learn the ******* rules.

I agree with you but the rule is ******* stupid.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
Nice bounce back day for Spieth. I don't think anyone is shocked to see Molinari on top. He's been playing some of the best golf in the world the past two years.