***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

cykadelic2

Jun 10, 2006
So basically everyone is being granted a waiver to play next year so why didn't they just say every transfer is eligible this year
The granted waivers I've seen so far have been for "runoffs" moving down from a high to mid major or mid to low major or for making a lateral or downward move to be closer to home. Hinson and Harris don't fall in either category even though Harris was supposedly runoff and will probably end up being granted. Hinson's case may also end up being granted but I don't think it is necessarily guaranteed. Same deal with Liam Robbins from Drake to Minnesota.

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
The granted waivers I've seen so far have been for "runoffs" moving down from a high to mid major or mid to low major or for making a lateral or downward move to be closer to home. Hinson and Harris don't fall in either category even though Harris was supposedly runoff and will probably end up being granted. Hinson's case may also end up being granted but I don't think it is necessarily guaranteed. Same deal with Liam Robbins from Drake to Minnesota.

Hinson is a lock.

Messi

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2011
Cedar Rapids
Interesting

some kids realize they will benefit more from the redshirt year.
ZIon Griffin and Caleb Grill are two that come to mind that i felt would've been smart to utilize that redshirt year. If anything, you could red-shirt 2020-21, play 2021-22 and ball out and then you can grad transfer for 2022-23

• Agree
Reactions: Doc

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I remember last year it took awhile because Iowa state took their time writing out the request. Probably part of why they are good at it. Might have taken more effort this year than needed.

Help Support Us

Become a patron