***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Well here's a familiar name.

@DavidEickholt Source: #Hawkeyes forward Cordell Pemsl has entered the Transfer Portal.

Well most, if not all, have already assumed Garza is back. This probably reinforces that is happening.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
I realize they changed coaches, but darn Louisville hasn’t missed a beat with recruiting, have they? Amazing.

Mack was/is an excellent coach and Louisville, if not a blue-blood, is right after that on the tier list. Their success should not be a surprise at all.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
Mack was/is an excellent coach and Louisville, if not a blue-blood, is right after that on the tier list. Their success should not be a surprise at all.

There were some rumors that Mack was one of the established coaches that had some interest in the ISU job when we hired Prohm.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
B Tier source tells me Carton is going to Louisville... Hopefully he's off.

So much for the comments that said he wanted to be closer to his home. Of course most times people don’t buy that anyway. Good luck to the young man regardless where he lands!

ruflosn

Dec 21, 2008
So much for the comments that said he wanted to be closer to his home. Of course most times people don’t buy that anyway. Good luck to the young man regardless where he lands!
He probably is, by an hour or so.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

I don't think he ever said he wanted to be closer to home

Clyde4cy

Oct 22, 2018
Prohm’s next case of chapstick is on me if he can land Carton. Would love to see him on the floor with Foster.

CyPunch

May 3, 2019
Sandy Springs, GA
Alabama favored. Could help us on other targets

Alabama is likely adding this JuCo on Monday as well..

Assuming Herb Jones returns that's all they have room for as of now. I've heard Alabama is the favorite for Keon Ellis but will be curious to hear where things stand after they receive these two commitments. They're also a strong contender for grad transfer Jordan Bruner. Lot of moving parts.