***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
One more year of Ivy League education v. Chance of improving draft stock. I see his reasoning.
I agree as well. He’s an over seas player regardless and now he’ll be one with a Dartmouth degree.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I felt pretty good about landing Barry. I wonder if Prohm feels good about a better Guard and wasn’t willing to accept his commitment yet? Maybe Aiken, Turner, or Carton.

Yes I know we have four open scholarships, but usually those good grad transfers want to go somewhere they know they are the starter.

And for some reason I feel like Ellis will be another guard we are getting.
Ellis going to be a tough pull from Bama

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I don't know if Prohm is looking to add another freshman for this class but a talented one just decommitted from WSU. Can't have too many athletic wings.

@EvanDaniels Would expect Ja'Dun Michael, who just opted to decommit from Wichita State, to reel in some significant interest. Was impressed with him during his senior season. High major wing scorer.
@coreyevans_10 One of the best athletes in the 2020 class...could opt for a prep year in the fall, too.

Prohm must have seen the post?

@jeffbrozello Former Wichita State signee JaDun Michael, who decommitted today, has heard from Cincinnati, Penn State, Iowa State, Virginia Tech, Alabama, Boston College and Tulsa.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
Ya’ll always get my attention with this new transfers, for me to keep reading and not see Iowa State mentioned.

Adding Michael would be pretty big.

I think the best play is

1-2 Grad
1 Juco
1 Multi year sit(or get a waiver)

But get the best players you can either way. It’s not ideal, but we have luck banking one and getting a good mid year.

BallSoHard4Cy

Apr 20, 2012
Ames
Prohm is great at getting on lists in the spring. Not a lot of results to tout
How many stud guys are there even in the spring? I'd think not many. Shayok was a homerun. Jacobson was a decent roleplayer.

Honestly it's incredible what Fred was able to do here with transfers.

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
tenor.gif

Reactions: baagoe

Help Support Us

Become a patron