***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
What was the story on him coming out of high school?

6’7” pg? Talk about length. He’d go well with Harris and Tre. A guard like him would be wise to go with Prohm.
He's from Austin, MN but went to prep school in Arizona. He was the 149 ranked player and was a 4 star. Other notable offers were Texas Tech and San Diego State.

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
I think Harris, JCL and Smith would be talent upgrades to what they replaced but Gach gives you the go to scorer we could really use

Statefan10

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 20, 2019
I think Harris, JCL and Smith would be talent upgrades to what they replaced but Gach gives you the go to scorer we could really use
Other than Harris, they all averaged 10+ ppg at their respective programs. Getting all 4 of these guys would most likely be the best spring any of us could hope for. I know I'm probably being a little optimistic about landing these next two guys and them all being eligible but the basketball Gods owe us this for what we endured last year. Land these 4, and I truly doubt we're going to have to worry about missing the tournament.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Other than Harris, they all averaged 10+ ppg at their respective programs. Getting all 4 of these guys would most likely be the best spring any of us could hope for. I know I'm probably being a little optimistic about landing these next two guys and them all being eligible but the basketball Gods owe us this for what we endured last year. Land these 4, and I truly doubt we're going to have to worry about missing the tournament.
Those 4 plus Johnson would have beaten last year's team before the TH injury like a drum.