***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Just not sure how many more transfers come available. Seems like the transfer market is kind of smoldering right now with us down to just 3 prospects currently in pursuit of. Maybe we get a 3rd wave on the 20th once the final verdict on transfer rules is passed. As it stands, unless the freshman are really ready and really talented, we stand to lose a lot of games in 20-21. Perhaps Bolton and Jackson have leveled up and maybe Johnson is the second coming of Will Clyburn. Maybe Harris gets granted a waiver to play immediately. If 3 of those 4 things happen, I'd say we could be a bubble team. That's as optimistic as I can be

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Man after reading that you see that Iowa isn't the only fan base in the Big 10 with an inflated ego. The writer postulates that Coleman Lands isn't ready for a level up in competition such as the Big 10. Um, ok. Not sure what that means, or if he forgot which conference the national champion has emerged from 2 of the last 4 years.

Whatever. Hopefully the Michigan coaches agree with this dummy.

Reactions: Doc

kentkel

Apr 12, 2006
JL-C may end up choosing the Wolverines, but I like our chances against them better than if we were going against Beilein.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
Thanks, I had actually seen and saved that but OneNote fails me quite a bit and loses my data. I save in OneNote on my phone and then post from OneNote on my PC but sometimes OneNote loses the data.

On that note, if anyone knows a better "OneNote" for Windows/Android that is more reliable, I'm open to suggestions.
Google Notes. Anything you can do to separate from MS, the better you'll sleep. With over 40 years in the technology industry, I know of what I speak.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron