***Official 2019-2020 Transfer Thread***

baagoe

Mar 27, 2015
Yup. Him and Barry both. Makes you wonder why they entered the portal to begin with.
I don’t remember the timeline for either but it’s very possible that when they entered the portal they anticipated being able to take visits

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
It's almost like having to rely on grad transfers to keep from having a disastrous 3/4 seasons wasn't a great plan!

Even the one "successful" year over the last couple they didn't get out of the first round with 4 pros on the team. I don't understand how anyone can still be defending him, but hey, I don't go to his Church I guess.

Drew0311

Nov 7, 2019
Norwalk, Iowa
I am getting to the point where I don't feel like following this transfer recruiting. I think I am getting to let down after every one commits. Feel like maybe just logging on in a month and see who we got.

InCampbellWeTrust

Apr 10, 2020
Minneapolis Minnesota
It's almost like having to rely on grad transfers to keep from having a disastrous 3/4 seasons wasn't a great plan!

Even the one "successful" year over the last couple they didn't get out of the first round with 4 pros on the team. I don't understand how anyone can still be defending him, but hey, I don't go to his Church I guess.
I'd have to agree this blueprint is a tough one to rely on. It seems Prohm can get the talent to Ames but has a tough time getting the players on the same page, whereas Hoiberg was able to get the players to buy in and play together. Always believed in Prohm's ability until lots of players began transferring and the questionable NBA decisions. Hoiberg was able to take players with some rough history and keep them on the court and happy unlike Prohm. Curious to see how next season unfolds and if it is the end of the Prohm Era (don't know if this is financially viable though).

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012

Very few are whole heartedly "defending" Prohm. Even if Pollard really wanted to fire him this offseason, how could he possibly do that now?

It's a very ****** situation all the way around, but it ain't changing, so stop ********.

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
We didn't technically miss the NCAA tournament this year, we didn't technically miss on turner... Prohm might survive here on technicalities.

thatguy

May 29, 2009
DENVER
Very few are whole heartedly "defending" Prohm. Even if Pollard really wanted to fire him this offseason, how could he possibly do that now?

It's a very ****** situation all the way around, but it ain't changing, so stop ********.

No. **** you.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Glad I put the nut cup on this morning. I dunno, I never felt like he was gonna end up here. Seemed to be a lot of smoke about Mizzou at first, then Marquette picked up steam. Then he picks BGSU. We probably finished 4th out of 4. It's exasperating, but hardly surprising.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Just think how bad it is..

those guys actually said to themselves.. "I'd rather go back to a low mid major team than go play at P5 Iowa State!"

:jimlad:

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
Just think how bad it is..

those guys actually said to themselves.. "I'd rather go back to a low mid major team than go play at P5 Iowa State!"

:jimlad:
Or stay with me here. The Virus made them want to stay where they are or closer to home. Look at almost all the Transfers ISU were in the finals for. Transferred to their home state or stayed where they were.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Or stay with me here. The Virus made them want to stay where they are or closer to home. Look at almost all the Transfers ISU were in the finals for. Transferred to their home state or stayed where they were.

mine was satire.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron