***Official 2017 Transfer Thread***

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Is he a PG. I didn't watch Virginia much so I'm not too familiar. Also, can he defend?

My impression is more of a 2/3. Big strong kid who has a surprisingly quick first step. And he played at Virginia, so I'm guessing so (but maybe that played into his PT and reason for leaving). At any rate, I'd think he'd at least be a good defender for us.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Nah. Hoiberg suspended guys who got arrested and failed drug tests. Not one of those guys listed was suspended for an attitude problem or anything like that. Prohm was rumored to have suspended one guy because he failed a drug test and the rest are all because he didn't like the way they were acting. So, not wrong.
Wrong

CyberJJJ

Dec 19, 2006
Johnston, IA
By my count Prohm suspended Carter for 3 games. McKay for 2 and Bowie and Cooke for 1 each.

Doing some research Fred suspended more players than I remember. Thomas. Nader. BDJ. Godfrey. Babb. Palo. Lamb

My mistake.

Honorable follow-up. Kudos to you.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Care to elaborate?
wrong
rôNG/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not correct or true.
    "that is the wrong answer"
    synonyms: incorrect, mistaken, in error, erroneous, inaccurate, inexact, imprecise, fallacious, wide of the mark, off target, unsound, faulty;
    informalout
    "the wrong answer"
  2. 2.
    unjust, dishonest, or immoral.
    "they were wrong to take the law into their own hands"
    synonyms: illegal, unlawful, illicit, criminal, dishonest, dishonorable, corrupt; More
adverb
  1. 1.
    in an unsuitable or undesirable manner or direction.
    "what am I doing wrong?"
noun
  1. 1.
    an unjust, dishonest, or immoral action.
    "I have done you a great wrong"
    synonyms: misdeed, offense, injury, crime, transgression, violation, peccadillo, sin; More
verb
  1. 1.
    act unjustly or dishonestly toward (someone).
    "please forgive me these things and the people I have wronged"

Help Support Us

Become a patron