O.J. Simpson dead at 76

dafarmer

Mar 17, 2012
SW Iowa
Prosecution lawyers were so incompetent, they should have been tried. Dried leather after it has been wet shrinks, cop with racist messages as a witness!

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
A juror was interviewed years later said that 90% of them knew O.J. murdered Nicole and Ron.

CycloneVet

Jul 17, 2011
Cedar Falls
OJ and Bill Cosby often make me wonder about how white people judge black people for things. Both were extremely popular in their day for acting white. Both turned out to be terrible humans. And yet white people tend to really judge/dismiss Black celebrities who embrace Black culture.

The world is a tiny bit better today.

wtf?

BoomerClone

Oct 27, 2010
North Carolina
All I can think of is the classic Chris Rock skit.

“OJ is busy looking for the real killer. So far he isn’t found on a golf course or between a white woman’s titties. OJ, I think you better look again!”

Reactions: CYCLNST8

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Putting rubber on ruins most things.

Sorry, I can't believe an offseason thread made it this far without some inappropriate joke.
There's been inappropriate jokes. It's just that none of them have been sexual in nature. But I digress. You are correct and I'm quite disappointed in all of us.

• Funny
Reactions: Jer

jaj040

Nut Cup Wearer
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 21, 2015
Wasn't he devoting all his time to finding the true killer? Man, now we may never know.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Only person sad today is Kris Jenner because she wont be able to enjoy that BBC anymore.

giphy.gif

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
He could have been one of the more beloved people in his era. Had it all, But based on his rage Guns and Roses made a song about him. Now I hope nobody attends any services.

Reactions: chadly82

JayV

Really Big Member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 28, 2012
Prosecution lawyers were so incompetent, they should have been tried. Dried leather after it has been wet shrinks, cop with racist messages as a witness!
They made some mistakes, but I don't think they were incompetent. And even if they were, incompetence is not a crime.

Yes, Mark Fuhrman was a big mistake. Yes, letting OJ pretend to try on the glove was a mistake. Easy to see in hindsight. Furhman, maybe should have been seen.

But the prosecutors took on the case like any murder case. They met the standard of care. OJ just wasn't any murder defendant. He had money. A lot. And Fame. And he put together possibly the best defense team ever. Without that team, I think OJ is found guilty, even if the prosecutors make exactly the same moves.

And I believe Clark and Darden were either fired, or quit to avoid being fired.

Kinch

Sep 19, 2021
They made some mistakes, but I don't think they were incompetent. And even if they were, incompetence is not a crime.

Yes, Mark Fuhrman was a big mistake. Yes, letting OJ pretend to try on the glove was a mistake. Easy to see in hindsight. Furhman, maybe should have been seen.

But the prosecutors took on the case like any murder case. They met the standard of care. OJ just wasn't any murder defendant. He had money. A lot. And Fame. And he put together possibly the best defense team ever. Without that team, I think OJ is found guilty, even if the prosecutors make exactly the same moves.

And I believe Clark and Darden were either fired, or quit to avoid being fired.
The biggest mistake was moving the proceedings out of Brentwood.

• Agree
Reactions: chadly82

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron