***NIL Mafia***

Clark

Jun 24, 2009
Altoona
It seemed suspicious to me that Michael logged in to vote, then an hour later an insta fill is announced.

Then I looked into cyfan's posting history and he went pretty much all day without posting so it may have been someone who sent in the kill much earlier. Still may be mafia, but need more evidence

gipper, farnsy and dandy's voting was pretty bad. Moores was an important enough role to stick your neck out for. They got some splainin to do. Cows hint wasn't a subtle one and yet all three were trying pretty hard to "avoid a runway"

Then you look at day 2 voting. Fitzy and Cows tied moores in the vote lead at 4:21. Then Spiker and Cubs follow with votes for ctown at 4:51 and 4:54 to push him back into the lead.

I think one of those two is mafia. Vote Spiker

Told y'all Cubs was mafia

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
That was getting interesting at the end. The mafia (cubs) almost went Taco Tech on the innos to almost win it.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
@ISUCubswin so are you actually against hinting what role you have, or was that just gamesmanship?
To build off my previous statement, also think it’s fair game to ask for people to put themselves in a way that you would be able to confirm.

I don’t hate what Bret and Michael did. I get it, it was a safety piece.

But that’s why I doubled my post, hoping that would be enough of a hint but knowing it may not work out

Reactions: bsaltyman

moores2

Nov 9, 2018
The amount of post 9:05 talk in this game was insane. I really don’t like the strategy talk during night period. Also looking at whether someone is online or not ruins a lot of what this game is imo.