Nice article about the Purdy Brothers

farm85

Mar 23, 2016
Flekkefjord, Norway
https://www.azpreps365.com/articles/11102-perrys-dynamic-duo-the-purdy-broth

Their parents have instilled in them that football is not everything. God, sports and who they are outside of football is everything. For the brothers, it is the foundation of who they are.

Their family truly does everything together when it comes to sporting events, dinners and activities like that, which is something the Purdy brothers are truly proud of. Each time either one steps on the field, they show how proud they are to be a Purdy and remember the sacrifices their parents have given them to get to the point where they are today.

Wow...so glad Brock is a Cyclone!

Last edited:

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
They seem like two pretty remarkable guys that are both grounded. I hope Chubba does well, but Louisville's athletic department is gonna make it hard for me to cheer for team success.

mywayorcyway

Mar 1, 2012
Phoenix
I've met his parents - they sometimes end up on the same flight as me. Really nice people. I think they're a bit overwhelmed at how fast Brock's rise to prominence has been, but it also seemed like they're truly enjoying the ride. They have lots of nice things to say about ISU and the fans.

Reactions: beentherebefore

ImJustKCClone

Ancient Argumentative and Accidental Assassin Ape
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
traipsing thru the treetops
They seem like two pretty remarkable guys that are both grounded. I hope Chubba does well, but Louisville's athletic department is gonna make it hard for me to cheer for team success.
The second article (post #4) says he's enrolling at FSU this fall. Plans must have changed?

• Winner
Reactions: aauummm

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron