NFL Plus Launched

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tzjung

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 2, 2007
Ankeny, IA
You are all 100% better off investing in an OTA to internet media server product like Tablo / Amazon Recast / HD Homerun.

I use Tablo at home and it's perfect for this!

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Dofu Sports App on Roku. That's all you need for your out of market NFL games, I watch the Vikings on it whenever they get bumped for Bears or Packers, which happens frequently here in Dubuque (Fox and CBS affiliates out of Madison). I do think if I played around with my YTTV app I could possibly change my address to my folks house near Mason City, which would get Rochester, MN affiliates, but haven't really looked into it yet.

• Informative
Reactions: MJ29

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
Dofu Sports App on Roku. That's all you need for your out of market NFL games, I watch the Vikings on it whenever they get bumped for Bears or Packers, which happens frequently here in Dubuque (Fox and CBS affiliates out of Madison). I do think if I played around with my YTTV app I could possibly change my address to my folks house near Mason City, which would get Rochester, MN affiliates, but haven't really looked into it yet.

Never heard of Dofu. This is what popped up when I did a search. Legal?

The Dofu Live Stream app lets you stream live sports for free, which may be illegal in some regions. Your government and ISP (internet service provider) can monitor your activity, which means you could get in trouble if you break the law.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Never heard of Dofu. This is what popped up when I did a search. Legal?

The Dofu Live Stream app lets you stream live sports for free, which may be illegal in some regions. Your government and ISP (internet service provider) can monitor your activity, which means you could get in trouble if you break the law.
Must not be. I better lawyer up

cydsho

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 10, 2006
Omaha, NE
Yeah but you get EVERY pre-season game! That's got to be worth like 25 cents.

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Yeah but you get EVERY pre-season game! That's got to be worth like 25 cents.

As a cyclone fan, I will enjoy it this year. Should see a lot of Purdy and maybe get to see some Michael Jacobson, Mike Rose, Chase Allen, etc. Guys who may not end up making a team or getting much regular season playing time. I'll spend $5 for that month for sure.

Cloneon

Oct 29, 2015
West Virginia
I've seen bad web sites, but nfl.com takes the cake. What's so crazy is I can't even update my credit card info. And, of course, the number one thing I was taught in Comp Sci is to ALWAYS let the user know what's going on. "Oops, something went wrong! Try again..." is head shaking.

Acylum

Nov 18, 2006
As a cyclone fan, I will enjoy it this year. Should see a lot of Purdy and maybe get to see some Michael Jacobson, Mike Rose, Chase Allen, etc. Guys who may not end up making a team or getting much regular season playing time. I'll spend $5 for that month for sure.
Jacobson is in a camp again?

Help Support Us

Become a patron