Newcomers updated height, weight, and numbers

Hayes30

Jun 20, 2011
I saw three changes...

#2 Walker (was #21)

#24 Dubar (was #55)

#12 Coleman-Lands (was #5)

The roster on the site still has the old numbers.

Were those just the jerseys they had or are those guys changing to 2-24-12 now?
That happens every year when these are taken. Basically just prop jerseys.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
I know it is only Foster and Dubar shooting from 3... still seeing them in cardinal and gold is getting me hyped for the season. (hopefully)

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Seeing Foster in cardinal and gold and in Ames (after the cluster**** that was the last few weeks of his recruitment) feels really good right now.

That was a windfall I was not expecting when it happened.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Seeing Foster in cardinal and gold and in Ames (after the cluster**** that was the last few weeks of his recruitment) feels really good right now.

That was a windfall I was not expecting when it happened.

Next to the surprise of Hinson committing out of no where, w/o ISU even knowingly being involved.

Foster picking ISU (and crushing Hok fans) was the most surprising ISU commitment in 10 years. Seeing him shoot three's makes it all the more real imo.

THT and LW had intrigue 24-48 hours up to their announcement were roller coasters too, just not an unexpected announcement when it went public.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Next to the surprise of Hinson committing out of no where, w/o ISU even knowingly being involved.

Foster picking ISU (and crushing Hok fans) was the most surprising ISU commitment in 10 years. Seeing him shoot three's makes it all the more real imo.

THT and LW had intrigue 24-48 hours up to their announcement were roller coasters too, just not an unexpected announcement when it went public.

When I saw the "Xavier Foster Commits to Iowa State" thread up, I thought for sure it was a cruel attempt at a troll thread and went to report it.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/xavier-foster-committed-to-iowa-state.252555/#post-6889004

Even though it was yours. :p

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
When I saw the "Xavier Foster Commits to Iowa State" thread up, I thought for sure it was a cruel attempt at a troll thread and went to report it.

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/threads/xavier-foster-committed-to-iowa-state.252555/#post-6889004

Even though it was yours. :p

It was... and ban would have been valid if not true. I think most following it in his commitment watch thread had assumed it was IC and stopped following by the time of the announcement.
CF needed a thread to let Fanatics know XF made the best and right choice. ;) Fun, fun day...

@AdamZagoria Xavier Foster just committed to Iowa State - Crystal Ball was 100 percent Iowa.

• Friendly
Reactions: Aclone

qwerty

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 3, 2020
Muscatine, IA
Hinson has some good size biceps. I feel that he will be able to hold up down low pretty well too.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
I still think Blackwell is going to make the biggest impact this year. Also, love the 4th picture in that tweet by isu bball. Dudes getting pumped up and excited for each other in the weight room. Little things/building blocks go a long way to developing good team chemistry on and off the court.

Reactions: isutrevman

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
“ Darlinstone Dubar, Iowa State University

The 6-foot-6 Class of 2020 prospect was a revelation as one of the nation’s most perilous and prolific scorers in his prep year. Beyond possessing a vertically explosive game that enables him to be a tremendous attacker and open court finisher, the kid they call “D-Stone” brought first rate and high efficiency scoring.

This much was evident during his eye-widening performance during a win over Vermont Academy back during the Prep National Showcase. Dubar scored 26 points on a scintillating 7-for-11 shooting, turning in numerous pivotal buckets down the stretch. Dubar was the scoring engine who ultimately helped propel the Knights to the 2020 GAC championship, averaging 18.5 PPG during the semifinals and championships.

He authored a breakout summer as a lethal scorer playing for BMaze Elite AAU—including a memorable 29-point scoring performance in a single half. Dubar’s ability to break open games began to surface in his prep year, when he took leadership matters into his own hands by sparking runs and engineering vital scoring spurts. He’s an effective rebounder who can play and guard multiple positions. Another well-built piece, Dubar gained the strength and work ethic that would make him the quintessential “safe bet” recruit for Iowa State head coach Steve Prohm.”

http://www.zachsmart.com/2020/04/where-they-are-headed-class-of-2020.html

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron