Miller and Condon

bostrem00

Feb 23, 2009
Des Moines
Is Ken Miller hitting the Stellas before the radio show? His slurring and stumbling over his words has me wondering.

Oldcr

Sep 11, 2015
Is Ken Miller hitting the Stellas before the radio show? His slurring and stumbling over his words has me wondering.
It sounds like he covers his mouth every time he responds to something remotely interesting or something he hasn't considered before. His audio gets muffled all the time.

cyups2323

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
I like listening to their show because they actually talk about sports and not movies and beer for 2 hours. I do like trent but when they get on the topics of conference realignment or the cyhawk game his arrogance is unbearable. I have rarely encountered this level of arrogance. You can basically hear the giddiness in his voice when he's talking about the potential demise of Iowa state.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
I like listening to their show because they actually talk about sports and not movies and beer for 2 hours. I do like trent but when they get on the topics of conference realignment or the cyhawk game his arrogance is unbearable. I have rarely encountered this level of arrogance. You can basically hear the giddiness in his voice when he's talking about the potential demise of Iowa state.
He sounds like a real clown show. I thought the guy was 14 for the longest time.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying

He sounds like a real clown show. I thought the guy was 14 for the longest time.
I mean, he said on the radio he took a leak into a cup at Kinnick and threw it onto a Wisconsin fan...