Misc: Mike Tyson v Roy Jones Jr

• Fanatics -

Thank you for your patience today and welcome to the newest version of Cyclone Fanatic!

Most of the changes we have made are very simple, but will greatly improve your user experience while visiting the website.

We have upgraded our forum software to speed things up. Our homepage is much cleaner and should be even more mobile friendly than before.

We appreciate your loyalty and are committed to not only keeping Cyclone Fanatic in tip-top shape, but continuing to build this community for the next decade and beyond.

We ask that if you are experiences any glitches to let us know in this thread . Will will be diligently working on the site all day.

Thanks again.

Chris Williams - Publisher

AuH2O

Sep 7, 2013
This might be the biggest pay per view ever. I’m totally getting it
No, there will be a few looking for something tragic to watch. It will be a more interesting boxing version of that sad Ortiz-Liddell UFC fight when they were washed up. These guys are 51 and 54. Sad.

enisthemenace

Dec 5, 2009
Runnells, IA
No, there will be a few looking for something tragic to watch. It will be a more interesting boxing version of that sad Ortiz-Liddell UFC fight when they were washed up. These guys are 51 and 54. Sad.
If these 2 want to throw hands at each other, I’d watch if they were both 80.

ClonesFTW

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 13, 2013
Waukee
It’ll probably end up like the Kimbo fights where they are gassed after 45 seconds....

I’m in.

RedDog

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 28, 2014
If it makes it to five, will there be urination breaks?

simply1

Rec Center HOF
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 10, 2009
Pdx
Jones retired at 48 right? I guess that means he's "fresher"