Matt Campbell Watch

Cyforce

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 24, 2009
Des Moines
Just spent 45 minutes telling VOL fans on their message board they have no chance......not sure some of them like me! LOL
Just read some of your posts, he's not going there but even if he did I'm pretty sure he'd still be wearing black head to toe.

Reactions: tolfbfan

Aclone

Dec 14, 2007
Des Moines, Ia.
Just read some of your posts, he's not going there but even if he did I'm pretty sure he'd still be wearing black head to toe.
I know that most statues are made out of bronze, marble or some kind of stone. But stop and think a minute.

When one day somebody gets around to putting Matt Campbell’s statue outside Jack Trice, what is the sculptor going to craft it from?

What? Onyx? Basalt?

Someone needs to plan these things!

• Haha
Reactions: motorcy90

Mr.G.Spot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 22, 2020
I know that most statues are made out of bronze, marble or some kind of stone. But stop and think a minute.

When one day somebody gets around to putting Matt Campbell’s statue outside Jack Trice, what is the sculptor going to craft it from?

What? Onyx? Basalt?

Someone needs to plan these things!
Gold, Titanium, etc. Plan big.

• Love

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
Received a message today from an insider down there...said Campbell interviewed for the Texans job. Says it is between him and Bienemy. Any informed insights here?
giphy-downsized.gif

• Haha

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
Received a message today from an insider down there...said Campbell interviewed for the Texans job. Says it is between him and Bienemy. Any informed insights here?
Those palm readers sucker the best of us. Move on with rest of your life.

FallOf81

Oct 24, 2017
This “insider” must not be very far inside.

Name Something you don't want to be known for... in bed.

acoustimac

Jan 8, 2009
Lamoni, IA
Don't shoot the messenger. I told the originator of this "rumor" that I thought he was full of crap. Put it out here to see what more informed folks had to say!

Pat

Oct 20, 2011
Don't shoot the messenger. I told the originator of this "rumor" that I thought he was full of crap. Put it out here to see what more informed folks had to say!

If it’s true (it’s not), what a power move by Pollard to release that video today that includes an announcement that Campbell is staying. Get that man a Randy Marsh wheelbarrow!

HouClone

Sep 3, 2011
Houston
No way. Texans job one of the worst right now. Only talent they got is the QB and he wants out. Over the salary cap, no 1st or 2nd round picks, and a joke of an owner / front office.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron