Marvel Cinematic Universe

For those who have seen it.. Venom: Thumbs up or Thumbs Down

• Thumbs Up

Votes: 86 62.3%
  • Thumbs Down

Votes: 52 37.7%

• Total voters

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Makes sense. If Disney wants to bring back the X-Men I'm pretty sure certain characters are contracted to be played by particular actors until like 2025, or so I had heard.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
Run time of Black Panther 2 rumored to be close to 3 hours.

They got the "Forever" part right.

Honestly, I guess I don't pay a ton of attention to the length of movie while I'm watching it. I think we've all seen movies that could have benefitted from being longer or shorter.

houjix

Jul 21, 2021
They got the "Forever" part right.

Honestly, I guess I don't pay a ton of attention to the length of movie while I'm watching it. I think we've all seen movies that could have benefitted from being longer or shorter.
And if pacing is good and the story if compelling, a long movie can seem quick. Conversely, I've watch movies under 100 minutes that have felt like they lasted an interminable amount of time due to a variety of factors.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
Not MCU-related but a new Planet of the Apes movie has been announced for 2024:

Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Will be directed by Wes Ball (The Maze Runner) and stars Owen Teague, Freya Allen (Ciri in The Witcher series), and Peter Macon. Release date is 2024, and most likely lines up with May 24, 2024 which was previously held by an "Untitled 20th Century Film"

Disney owns the franchise since it was a 20th Century Fox production, and the movies are on Disney+ just not in the US (Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand). I think it's a safe bet that the franchise will eventually see their way to Disney+ just prior to 2024 in the US. I could also see Disney exploring a Disney+ series to draw in new viewers. Also a good way to test the waters before moving on to other 20th Century properties, like Alien.

Reactions: Triggermv

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron