Manning Out

-xCYted-

Jan 31, 2022

CycoCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 6, 2009
Urbandale
Led 3 or 4 of the top offenses in ISU history. I’ll be curious to see where he ends up and what his career trajectory is. Just a couple years ago people talked about him being the next head coach if Campbell went to Michigan or Notre dame
with multiple NFL talents on the roster, and somehow still underachieved

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Led 3 or 4 of the top offenses in ISU history. I’ll be curious to see where he ends up and what his career trajectory is. Just a couple years ago people talked about him being the next head coach if Campbell went to Michigan or Notre dame

I’d like a job where I call plays with Breece Hall as my running back.

I know it’s not that simple, but that’s part of it. Lot of games those years where the offense looked like garbage except Breece would bust off a 70 yard run against the general trend of play.

Malty Flannel

Sep 19, 2019
Huxley
I’d like a job where I call plays with Breece Hall as my running back.

I know it’s not that simple, but that’s part of it. Lot of games those years where the offense looked like garbage except Breece would bust off a 70 yard run against the general trend of play.
I don’t disagree; I think he was a below-average coordinator. But that will be his statistical legacy nonetheless

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011

Probably go to tOSU or similar and flourish for some weird reason.

*I hated many decisions in the moment, just a general statement that things are easier with the right situation.