MÅNESKIN

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
So saw them on SNL last night and I've heard their song, Beggin', a bunch somewhere and I can't figure out where. It's apparently a Franki Valli cover but I've heard the gravelly voiced, "I'm beggin' you" part on a TV show or TV commercial or something...anyone know what it's been on?

HitItHard58

Nov 3, 2012
Story Co.
So saw them on SNL last night and I've heard their song, Beggin', a bunch somewhere and I can't figure out where. It's apparently a Franki Valli cover but I've heard the gravelly voiced, "I'm beggin' you" part on a TV show or TV commercial or something...anyone know what it's been on?
The radio. A lot. Constantly.

• Agree
Reactions: Ms3r4ISU

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA

I know it from tik tok

clonehenge

Apr 14, 2006
Edit: I forgot to insert the radio quote, so pretend it's right here :)

I don't doubt it but since I only listen to classic rock stations that's not when I hear it...

I'm wondering if it's playing in Target every time I go in there.

arobb

Jan 4, 2014

• Love
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
I thought they were awful on SNL, but evidently I’m old, so there’s that. Right up there with the tik tok drummer at halftime of the ISU bball game.

Ms3r4ISU

Me: Mea culpa. Also me: Sine cura sis.
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 7, 2008
Ames
Admission: the first time that song and group showed on my vehicle radio I thought I read the name without the letter "e" and visibly cringed. Can't see it any other way now.

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
I thought they were awful on SNL, but evidently I’m old, so there’s that. Right up there with the tik tok drummer at halftime of the ISU bball game.

I thought he got up and left because no one was cheering for him. Buddy next to me said, "hope we're not paying him much". (we're both old). I liked the dog acts better.

• Winner
Reactions: 2020cy

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
I thought he got up and left because no one was cheering for him. Buddy next to me said, "hope we're not paying him much". (we're both old). I liked the dog acts better.

I looked the tiktockdrummer up on youtube and yes it is as stupid on youtube as it was as hilton.

The people in the youtube comments must all be morons because they were loving it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2020cy