Longhorn Network Access

every_yard

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 25, 2006
ABC games always have been on ESPN3.

Longhorn Network games won't.

Doesn't look like I can add it to my YoutubeTV account either.

Call me lame, but I hate going to a bar to watch games. This sucks.

Just do a free trial of PS Vue with the Sports pack, then cancel after the game.

• Agree
Reactions: wclarson

Tailg8er

Feb 25, 2011
Johnston
Just do a free trial of PS Vue with the Sports pack, then cancel after the game.

Any idea what they use to determine if you've used the free trial already? Could I potentially sign up with my wife's email/info, or would that not work since we've used it at our address already? I know our IP address has been reset since then.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
I will just go to Foley’s in nyc and watch there.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Any idea what they use to determine if you've used the free trial already? Could I potentially sign up with my wife's email/info, or would that not work since we've used it at our address already? I know our IP address has been reset since then.
If I had to guess, the free trial won’t include signing up for the sports pack, so anyone hoping to do this is going to end up paying

Jmarsh13

Sep 28, 2006
For Cyclone fans in Texas, DirecTV Now still has the Longhorn Network as a RSN (Just checked Dallas area). They dropped LHN coverage for the rest of the country a couple of months ago.

I am going to do a free trial later this week to make sure that it works. If not I will have to go the PS Vue route.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
ABC games always have been on ESPN3.

Longhorn Network games won't.

Doesn't look like I can add it to my YoutubeTV account either.

Call me lame, but I hate going to a bar to watch games. This sucks.

There was a time when I actually loved doing this but streaming access etc. makes for saving money and less of a hangover.

Reactions: Jmarsh13

Jmarsh13

Sep 28, 2006
If I had to guess, the free trial won’t include signing up for the sports pack, so anyone hoping to do this is going to end up paying
They allow you to get all the options with the free trial. Should be no problem to get the sports pack.

They want you to see everything that they offer and also hope you forget to cancel and charge you for 1 month of subscription at the top tier.

• Informative
Reactions: Bader

goclones87

Sep 4, 2016
When I log into the ESPN app with my YouTube TV login the Longhorn Network games show up. Hopefully I can stream the game that way.

Raiders70

Nov 18, 2015
FYI: It looks like PSVUE is back to a 5 day trial instead of a 14 day trial. Wait a couple of days before signing up for it.
This is accurate. Wait until end of week to add on and you won't have to pay if you cancel right after game.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Is there a bar in Cedar Rapids that will show this game?

I am hoping that the Alumni Association would put something together for a game watch. I will probably try to go through my old emails to see if I can find a way to contact the local chapter.

Help Support Us

Become a patron