Lindell Wigginton

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Do they ever update their rankings? It seems like Scout has really fallen off in the last 5 years. 247 has jumped them in about every metric.

Yeah, it seems they are going down hill. Rivals still seems like the standard bearer in basketball at least. 247 does a pretty good job as well.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis

Like the confidence. I'm already excited for the Cap City League to start.

Prohm has already said that Wigginton has the ability to come in and play.
"I'm going to play a lot," said Wigginton. "That's why I went there. There are five seniors leaving. I feel like that was the best decision for me. I know I'm going to play right away."
He's confident, but not arrogant. He always shoots high.
"I want to be the person in the spotlight. I want to show what I've got. I want to show that I can lead a team and bring it to the (NCAA) tournament."

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Like the confidence. I'm already excited for the Cap City League to start.

Prohm has already said that Wigginton has the ability to come in and play.
"I'm going to play a lot," said Wigginton. "That's why I went there. There are five seniors leaving. I feel like that was the best decision for me. I know I'm going to play right away."
He's confident, but not arrogant. He always shoots high.
"I want to be the person in the spotlight. I want to show what I've got. I want to show that I can lead a team and bring it to the (NCAA) tournament."
I count 6 seniors leaving. Who's refusing to leave?

• Funny
Reactions: Bubba Hubba

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Lindell may have not made the McD's AA game Wednesday but we'll be able to watch him play Thursday.

@AlexHasted Oak Hill and @CycloneMBB signee Lindell Wigginton will play on ESPNU on Thursday at 1 p.m. CT in the ****'s Sporting Goods HS Nationals.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: CyTwins

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Sorry guys just quoting Halsted's info.

Richard's Sporting goods would have worked better for censorship reason but not what the company went with.
I think it's funny that we are concerned about censoring language meanwhile the 14 year olds probably know more about the "dark" places on the Internet that would make me fall into the the fetal position whimpering.

• Informative
Reactions: 2020cy

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
I think it's funny that we are concerned about censoring language meanwhile the 14 year olds probably know more about the "dark" places on the Internet that would make me fall into the the fetal position whimpering.
No they don't!

I have a 15 year old and soon-to-be 14 year old.

dumb-dumber.gif

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
I count 6 seniors leaving. Who's refusing to leave?

I've been thinking of this. How many of our 4 open scholarships would you give up for another year of Burton? Monte? Naz? Matt? Bowie?

I think I'd go 2, 2, 2, 1, 1. I'd also give two for Juiston.

Psiclone

Apr 11, 2006
I've been thinking of this. How many of our 4 open scholarships would you give up for another year of Burton? Monte? Naz? Matt? Bowie?

I think I'd go 2, 2, 2, 1, 1. I'd also give two for Juiston.

All 4 for Monte. With another year's experience, he would elevate the team more than any other player, not to mention be a great mentor for the future guards in the program. 3 for Burton if we can also land Juiston, as Burton would be much more consistent and nearly unstoppable with another year under his belt.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron