Let's root for KSU tonight v OU (Out)!

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
I actually kind of want OU to win. I’d like OU and Iowa State to both win out making our game with them a lot bigger. Maybe even GameDay in Ames if that were to happen?

Oklahoma is also the only game I’m coming up for this year as well. Im going to the game in Lawrence next weekend as It’s only like 40 minutes away from me.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I actually kind of want OU to win. I’d like OU and Iowa State to both win out making our game with them a lot bigger. Maybe even GameDay in Ames if that were to happen?

Oklahoma is also the only game I’m coming up for this year as well. Im going to the game in Lawrence next weekend as It’s only like 40 minutes away from me.
OK. I could go for that! Baylor gets at least 2 losses in conference. OU and ISU fight it out.

I just hope we can come back strong after today. I think we can. Not sure we will.

I think we can still be in it.

RustShack

Chiefs Dynasty
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2010
Overland Park
OK. I could go for that! Baylor gets at least 2 losses in conference. OU and ISU fight it out.

I just hope we can come back strong after today. I think we can. Not sure we will.

I think we can still be in it.
I was encouraged by Noel and Stanley finally showing a little something today. Dekkers is still young and new to starting. I think he will learn from his mistakes and continue to build a better chemistry with his receivers. Will also learn not to take sacks as well.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

OU is the only game I’m making this year and I hope to see us beat the **** out of a 4-3 Sooner team.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I was encouraged by Noel and Stanley finally showing a little something today. Dekkers is still young and new to starting. I think he will learn from his mistakes and continue to build a better chemistry with his receivers. Will also learn not to take sacks as well.
Hunter has a high ceiling. He IS still learning though. And from everything I've heard about him, he is a good student! He will get better!

I thought we had a pretty godd ST game today also. Nothing hurt us badly. I remember at least two booming punts w/ no to minimal return.

How did others view our ST's today?

Reactions: aauummm

Help Support Us

Become a patron