LEGEND'S POD: Bill Fennelly

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
Sorry guys. I forgot to post this on the forum last week. Anyway, I think you all will enjoy. Coach was awesome.

Reactions: Acylum

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Not on this Podcast but I was touched in his interview press conference when he

CloneSt8

Aug 1, 2011
Dunno what happened. Was saying that BF got emotional when talking about the players who made it fun again for him to coach. He had a couple dark years.

Buster28

Dec 3, 2011
Ames
Enjoyed hearing him talk about that Iowa game in 1997. That was our very first ISU wbb game and it was one of the most entertaining sporting events I've ever watched in person. We decided to go because of the Daily write-up on the team and how expectations were starting to rise quickly. Iowa was to be the program's first big test (and damn, did they ever pass!).

mred

Oct 19, 2006
SE WI
bball.notnothing.net
Enjoyed hearing him talk about that Iowa game in 1997. That was our very first ISU wbb game and it was one of the most entertaining sporting events I've ever watched in person. We decided to go because of the Daily write-up on the team and how expectations were starting to rise quickly. Iowa was to be the program's first big test (and damn, did they ever pass!).
As an ISU freshman back in 1997, I was hanging out at my parents' house over the weekend with my parents and girlfriend (now wife), and we watched the Iowa-ISU WBB game on TV because there was nothing else on. We enjoyed it so much that we went to a game in person (ISU-Missouri) early in 2018, and we enjoyed THAT game so much we just kept going to them.

Reactions: Buster28

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron