Laugh with Norm McDonald...

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
I've always enjoyed this clip.

Norm is at his best when he's straddling the line between funny and distasteful, and he's making magic here. And probably my favorite is how Conan is caught between his obligation to defend his guest and his desire to let Norm keep going.

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
I've always enjoyed this clip.

Norm is at his best when he's straddling the line between funny and distasteful, and he's making magic here. And probably my favorite is how Conan is caught between his obligation to defend his guest and his desire to let Norm keep going.

LOL. Yes that's a great one. And Norm definitely has a thing for pretty women!

Big Daddy Kang

Mar 20, 2021
Netflix -the first bit is fall off the couch funny.

Norm Macdonald: Hitler's Dog, Gossip & Trickery

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
No Norm MacDonald discussion is complete without a mention of his absolutely classic tilt as host of the ESPYs.

There is not a chance in hell they would ever let something like this happen again. It's unlike any other award show hosting that I've ever seen.

Starts around 4 min mark

t-noah

Feb 2, 2007
No Norm MacDonald discussion is complete without a mention of his absolutely classic tilt as host of the ESPYs.

There is not a chance in hell they would ever let something like this happen again. It's unlike any other award show hosting that I've ever seen.

Starts around 4 min mark

You are correct! One inappropriate joke after another. And it was probably the last time the ESPYs were funny!

Reactions: Angie