Kyven vs PD3

ISU22CY

Dec 15, 2012
Iowa

Should be a pretty interesting card come August 13th in Des Moines.

Also wanted to say just renewed season tickets for this coming season. Can't wait to get back to Hilton with a bunch of fanatics and put the eerie memory of last years home meets behind.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

Should be a pretty interesting card come August 13th in Des Moines.

Also wanted to say just renewed season tickets for this coming season. Can't wait to get back to Hilton with a bunch of fanatics and put the eerie memory of last years home meets behind.

Renewed this week as well! Pumped!

crablegs

Mar 28, 2016
Folk? You can’t be serious. This is a fun matchup though.

Also just renewed my season tickets! Will be fun to be back after missing last year.

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
Talk about two polar opposite dudes in about every way.

For sure the one time I met Kyven what a nice and humble guy. Stronger than a horse met him doing storm clean up after the deroche. Never would have known he was a wresting star unless someone else mentioned it.

cycloneman003

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 14, 2008
Madison, WI
What weight will this be at? Kyven obviously is a full 97kg on the international level and PD3 has always been an 86kg. Kyven should have a good size advantage and hopefully whoops PD3's ass.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
For sure the one time I met Kyven what a nice and humble guy. Stronger than a horse met him doing storm clean up after the deroche. Never would have known he was a wresting star unless someone else mentioned it.

Little JM and I talked to him at a tailgate tour event awhile back. He was there with his wife and kids. Could not have been more humble and kind. Another guy I was with who isn’t a wrestling guy said to me after, “THAT guy is trying to make the Olympic team?!” I smiled and showed him a few highlights of YouTube and he was “wow, that is a DUDE. I never would of guessed it.” I told him well he had a hoodie on hiding how jacked he is.

Reactions: NWICY

cywr89

May 14, 2009
What weight will this be at? Kyven obviously is a full 97kg on the international level and PD3 has always been an 86kg. Kyven should have a good size advantage and hopefully whoops PD3's ass.
Kyven went down a weight the last time he competed.

DantheFan

Feb 10, 2010
Looking at Kyven and PDIII's Twitter ribbings, they seem to be at least fairly friendly towards each other. I'm sure they got to know each other well enough during Downey's short time here as well as on the Freestyle circuit.

Since Kyven competed last at 92kg, I'm guessing they'll probably wrestle somewhere thereabouts.

Does anyone know what class Downey is shooting for with his MMA career? I'm guessing Light Heavy which lands in the 185-205 range.

Help Support Us

Become a patron