Kyle Green Hired

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
And he had the audacity to go to the UNI game to watch AJ play on Thursday. Obviously not focused.

Have it on good authority that he'll be at the Iowa women's game tomorrow. Hawk fan confirmed.

Doesn't his daughter play for UNI? Would make sense that he's going to that one.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
YOu aren't piling on at all...Prohm was paid Millions of dollars a year to teach basketball and did not do it very well at all.
I know, I just want to be able to compare and contrast without a rabbit hole.
Last night's offense actually reminded me of a more uptempo McD @ ISU. Lots of top of the arc weaving taking down the shot clock.

NENick

Feb 14, 2017
The activity around the glass is something.
Not piling on Prohm but usually there were guards heading back on D as soon as a shot happened.
I'm sure there are +/- of both philosophies.

Not disputing how much better the rebounding (effort and results) has been, but I think Bolton led in rebounds quite often last year. It's the bigger picture, everybody taking responsibility for finding a body and blocking out. Great start

cyfan92

Sep 20, 2011
Augusta National Golf Club
The next opponent could be the first challenge for our defense in guarding the 3 point line. Grambling St isn't very good. But can score from 3. They are shooting 41% from 3 this year after making 9-24, 10-30 and 10-28 against Grand Canyon, Texas Tech and New Mexico.

Green has been awesome for our team. We have held our 3 opponents to 24.6% shooting for 3. That's around 10% better than the Prohm years (Very early.. I know)

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
The next opponent could be the first challenge for our defense in guarding the 3 point line. Grambling St isn't very good. But can score from 3. They are shooting 41% from 3 this year after making 9-24, 10-30 and 10-28 against Grand Canyon, Texas Tech and New Mexico.

Green has been awesome for our team. We have held our 3 opponents to 24.6% shooting for 3. That's around 10% better than the Prohm years (Very early.. I know)

Makes me wonder if Prohm would have saved his job had he hired Green instead of Kane.

AJ and a defense that actually puts up a fight might have been enough to do it.

ricochet

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2008

I don't think the math checks out on this one. It's a bit over 35% which is still decent (great compared to us).