KXNO Podcasts

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Oakland>Ames>Cedar Rapids
I live in Cedar Rapids and enjoy listening to the KXnO Podcasts from all three of their shows. But they haven't been showing up this week. Is anyone else having this problem? What's up with that?

I deleted and resubscribed to The Morning Rush, but it still never showed up. I miss my daily fix.

• Agree
Reactions: neiacy

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Listening to the morning rush now. You can still go to the website and listen. Not sure about other feeds.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I tried to listen to the Morning Rush podcast on Chrome this morning with no luck. Just assumed it was God's way of telling me I didn't need to listen to any more talk of last night's game.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
I remember being able to listen earlier this week, but when I tried to get there right now the page is unavailable.

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
I remember being able to listen earlier this week, but when I tried to get there right now the page is unavailable.
Apparently the subscription changed. I notice when I do a search there are two podcasts listed for each of the KXNO shows. While I couldn't see a difference in my Overcast App, I noticed in the Apple iPhone podcast app that one had the word "amature" in the decriptive information. If you delete the old podcast and subscribe to the new one, all seems to be back and working. The trick, depending on which podcast app you use, is trying to figure out which podcast is the new one.

cyfan50438

Oct 31, 2007
Garner, IA
I used to listen to all KXNO on podkicker pro app. A couple months ago they quit showing up. Only available on iheart app after that.

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
I live in Cedar Rapids and enjoy listening to the KXnO Podcasts from all three of their shows. But they haven't been showing up this week. Is anyone else having this problem? What's up with that?

I deleted and resubscribed to The Morning Rush, but it still never showed up. I miss my daily fix.
I've got all the latest KXnO podcasts to show up in my iPhone Overcast app by deleting the old podcast and re-subscribing. When re-subscribing, I searched for the names of the podcast for each show and two seemingly identical results show up. But they aren't the same. One has the latest podcasts and one doesn't. Unfortunately you have to use trial and error to subscribe and unsubscribe to find the right one. Everything seems to be working now except for the Cyclone Insider podcast. It also shows two results when you search, but neither have this week's entry.

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
The Morning Rush automatically loaded this morning, but as of 4:42 PM there is still no Murph & Andy. This is killing me man. How's a guy outside of the KXnO listening area supposed to get his fix?

I know I can use a browser to find the podcasts, but there's a law against that while driving. I need them to be delivered automatically.

• Agree
Reactions: Cyrok

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
Is the Sage/Settles podcasted anywhere? KXNO?
I don't recall Sage and Settles pairing up, but Sage and Long are on KXNO weekly. You can either subscribe to the podcast or find it at the KXNO website. During last basketball season they had Settles on with Jake Sullivan. I'm not sure if those two will team up again, but it also can be heard on KXNO podcasts.

Here is a link to the Sports Fanatic podcasts on KXNO. Sage and Long are on the one titled Cy-Hawk reaction. https://www.iheart.com/podcast/487-KXnO-Sports-Fanatics-28237065/

Reactions: Yellow Snow

clonebb

Oct 23, 2015
People actually waste their time listening to the morning rush live or podcast?

NickTheGreat

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 17, 2012
Central Iowa
My podcatcher has been showing KXNO. But I tried to download the John Walters one, assuming from Fanatics, and it was a Murph and Andy segment, movie reviews.

Weird.

Psyclone

Mar 18, 2006
People actually waste their time listening to the morning rush live or podcast?
It's better than parking yourself in front of a TV all day. You can actually multitask and do other things while listening. I put on the bluetooth headset under some soundproof ear protection while mowing the lawn. Makes the task more pleasant.