KU vs KSU Brawl

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I think it’s hilarious that Bill Self is out there dragging McCormack off a guy while Bruce was entirely oblivious.

• Funny
Reactions: BigCyFan

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
I think it’s hilarious that Bill Self is out there dragging McCormack off a guy while Bruce was entirely oblivious.

That was about the most respectable action I've ever seen from Bill Self. He went in there like a fearless leader. Put his toupee in harm's way. Seriously, kudos for him to go right to his guys that were causing the problem.

UnCytely

SuperFanatic
Sep 24, 2017
Council Bluffs, Iowa
ALL of the bench players from both teams were ejected from the game. I don't know what that means for the next games for each team, since the ejection was technically with a tenth of a second on the clock. Does basketball have the same rule as football, where an ejection means that player can't play in the first half of the next game?

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
I’m thinking 10 games for DeSousa and McCormick. Something similar for the injured KSU guy but it can’t just be 10 games if the guy is injured for some of them. Lesser suspensions for the others involved. Honestly curious if they suspend their benches for leaving and if they have to forfeit their next game.

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Interesting that Higgins made them come out, shoot a technical free throw, and throw the ball in because there was 1 second left.

fcclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 15, 2009
Is it sad that I’m following this and I have no idea if we won our game?
I’m thinking 10 games for DeSousa and McCormick. Something similar for the injured KSU guy but it can’t just be 10 games if the guy is injured for some of them. Lesser suspensions for the others involved. Honestly curious if they suspend their benches for leaving and if they have to forfeit their next game.
Is that 10 games with pay or without pay at KU?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
ALL of the bench players from both teams were ejected from the game. I don't know what that means for the next games for each team, since the ejection was technically with a tenth of a second on the clock. Does basketball have the same rule as football, where an ejection means that player can't play in the first half of the next game?

Guessing they will all be suspended, but maybe not the next game necessarily. Probably something like 2 guys per game will serve a suspension to allow teams to fill out a roster.

• Agree
Reactions: isucy86