KU game!!!

ClonerJams

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 26, 2022
Rahshon, what are you up to these days? Are you living back in NYC?

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
Everyone,

I just want to take time to say thank you for all the love y’all have shown me while I was in town for the KU vs ISU game. The amount of love shown is the reason why I stayed at ISU all 4 years. This is truly my 2 home and I truly can’t thank you all enough for you love and continued support. Love you all and can’t wait to see you all again!

GoldCy

Jul 11, 2016
Everyone,

I just want to take time to say thank you for all the love y’all have shown me while I was in town for the KU vs ISU game. The amount of love shown is the reason why I stayed at ISU all 4 years. This is truly my 2 home and I truly can’t thank you all enough for you love and continued support. Love you all and can’t wait to see you all again!
The one thing I remember about you is that you did stay loyal for that 4th year.

Reactions: Cjreimer

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
Everyone,

It’s so great that you still show so much love to the program, Rahshon. You were the player that helped ignite my love for Cyclone hoops. Hope you’re doing well!

Reactions: Cyclones8824

Rahshon13

Aug 4, 2016
It’s so great that you still show so much love to the program, Rahshon. You were the player that helped ignite my love for Cyclone hoops. Hope you’re doing well!
I really appreciate it. Thank you for all your support